Generaly and only for information purposes, we leave a simple example of how you will be able to take your measurements and your employees, in order to better understand what size of each piece better suits your figure.
The main measurements:
- Bust: Pass the metric tape down your harmpits, go arround your body, leave the tip of the tape forwards, and take the measurement of the protruding part;
- Waist: It's the measurement of the place where your waistband will be. Pass the tape arround the waist on the highest point. The waist is more or less 2 cm above the belly button;
- Hip: Pass the tape on the widest part bellow the waist;
- Length: Measure from the middle of the shoulder to the top of the piece;
- Shoulders: From one point of the shoulder to the other;
- Sleeve: Measurement from the fist to the shoulder;
- Hook: Measurement from the waist to the groin;
- Leg: Measurement from the hip line to the heel.